FX's Devs | Hotstar | March 5

We all saw how toonami ended. We don't want another one

Toonami ended bcoz of improper strategy, there was inadequate distribution or promotion of channel and they even did not provide content in hindi, tamil, telugu or other major languages.

There is big audience for these old toons but sadly just like in other genres broadcasters r not tapping into them properly. Either broadcasters do not know the pulse of people or they do half hearted job. Look how Star India abruptly shut down Channel V which had gr8 chance to top youth genre or how nice ch like Nat Geo People , FX were axed or not managed perfectly. Now too look what bindass is turning into and how so many regional sports chs r being launched which r not required. Even Disney chs out of Top 5 due to keeping it out of Star India bouquet, Happy that atleast Hindi Movie Genre is being expanded, handled well

Disney / Star should bring back FX , Channel V, Nat Geo People and revamp Marvel HQ into channel featuring old disney cartoons

I guess people are preferring to watch Series on OTT's rather than on TV with commercials. I guess Star has noticed that viewing habits from Hotstar and Star's English GEC's and the reason behind shutting FX and Star World Premiere. It was also on Star 's scheduling on TV they also should follow Instant premieres like Colors Infinty is doing. Anyhow I don't think Star will bring FX again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock