Fujitsu releases new range of Lifebook laptops in India, starting Rs. 21,995

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
artImg198x166_8875.jpg

Fujitsu has launched ten new laptops in India, with configurations that have been designed to meet the needs of small & medium enterprise customers. For now, five of the ten introduced models have been launched in the country, starting at a price of Rs. 21,995, exclusive of taxes.

All the new Fujitsu LIFEBOOK laptops run on second-generation Intel Core processors, with options of Intel Core i3, i5 or i7, depending on the model.

The first of the five, the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK LH531, is called “The All-Rounder” by the company. It features a 14-inch anti-glare 1366x768 pixel LED backlit display, a weight of 2.2 kg, a 1.3MP HD webcam, optional Blu-ray Disc drive, and Anytime USB Charge.

Fujitsu-Lifebook-LH31-522.jpg

The Fujitsu LIFEBOOK SH531 is called the “Compact Companion” by the company, and features a 13.3-inch display, and a weight of 1.9 kg. Apart from WLAN connectivity, it allows for an external UMTS solution, using its 34 mm ExpressCard slot.

The Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH531 is called the “The Workhorse” by the company, and features a 15.6-inch anti-glare 1366x768 pixel LCD display, as well as WLAN, Bluetooth and embedded 3G/UMTS connectivity.

The Fujitsu LIFEBOOK A531 is called the “The Essential Partner” by the company, and features a 15.6-inch anti-glare 1366x768 pixel LCD display, WLAN / Bluetooth and 3G/UMTS connectivity, as well as a spill-resistant keyboard with a number-pad, and Anytime USB Charge functionality.

The Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E751 is called the “The Mobile Top Performer” by the company, and features a 15.6-inch display, a modular bay for easy battery and memory upgradation, and advanced security features.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Alok Sharma, Country Manager, Workplace Systems for Fujitsu India said:

“The broad Fujitsu LIFEBOOK portfolio offers a range of entry-level and more powerful, individual solutions for growing organizations. Every Fujitsu LIFEBOOK delivers highest reliability, driven by a unique combination of German precision engineering and Japanese quality, supported by 30 years of experience. This unbeatable combination is now available at very affordable price-points, ex-stock in India.”

Source : Digit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock