Fujitsu launches five notebooks

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
Fujitsu launches five notebooks

OxTNh.jpg

NEW DELHI: Fujitsu India on Tuesday launched five notebooks with configurations claimed to be specifically designed for enterprise customers. The price for these notebooks will start from Rs 21,995. The final price will depend on configuration selected by the customer.

"Our Lifebook portfolio offers entry-level as well as more powerful, individual solutions for growing organizations," said Alok Sharma, country manager (workplace systems) Fujitsu India.

Sharma added the company would also launch ulltrabooks and several other premium laptops in the coming weeks.

The specifications for laptops launched on Tuesday are:

LIFEBOOK LH531: It is an all-purpose notebook. It weighs 2.2 kg and has a screen size of 14 inches. If consumers want, they can opt for the model with Blu-Ray drive. This notebook comes with an anti-glare display with LED backlight, 1.3MP webcam and a feature called anytime-USB-charge that allows a user to charge phones/media devices even when the laptop is turned off.

LIFEBOOK SH531: This notebook is aimed at users who want everyday mobile companion at home, in the office, at school or on the go. It is a portable machine with weight of just 1.9kg and a screen size of 13.3 inches.

LIFEBOOK AH531: This is a notebook with 15.6-inch screen and hence a much better option if you want to do some serious work. The big feature with AH531 is support for 3G. This makes the notebook a decent option for people who work on the go.

LIFEBOOK A531: This is almost similar to AH531. It has the same 15.6 inches screen and option for 3G connectivity. Extra reliability and usability are provided by the spill-resistant keyboard with numberpad and anytime-USB-charge.

LIFEBOOK E751: This too is a 15.6-inch laptop. But with a focus on business users, it claims to offer better security features and data protection.

Fujitsu said that the notebooks are available with second-generation Intel Core processor and consumers have option to choose from i3, i5 or i7 CPUs.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock