Sad News From 1st May Jio users are not getting hotstar serials before TV!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,053
You are absolutely correct, i always lost interest while reading essay after few lines and so my teacher told me in school never write essay instead write summary :em:
So, don't bother commenting on my post. 🕊

So, don't bother commenting on my post. 🕊
Bro since we are in a public forum, you can't stop/ask him to stop commenting on your posts unless he abuses/goes personal with you.

But, true you both having a 36 ka aankda from the beginning. Both calm down and be friendly a little with each other. 🙏

If my friend took vip plan can I aslo use it on my smart phone or firetv stick ???

If my friend took vip plan can I aslo use it on my smart phone or firetv stick ???
Yes you can also use it but there is term that only single device can stream content at a time. There is one solution to it just download the content and switch off data. And, then you can watch.

Yes you can also use it but there is term that only single device can stream content at a time. There is one solution to it just download the content and switch off data. And, then you can watch.
Only premium content can't be watched simultaneously. There are no restrictions on VIP content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock