Good News French Ligue1 Football telecast for 2017 -18 season(Live on Sony Ten2)

bandelguy

Reaction score
Will the new SONY Sports Network broadcast the Ligue 1 2017-18 season? There are no ads regarding this league on any TV ads nor on the two page ad they have printed in major newspapers today (26.07.17).

They are telling about broadcasting 990 live football matches but they have not told which of the leagues they will be broadcasting on the entire network.

Sony Ten 2 is only showing La liga highlights in between ICC 2017.

You can check out today's Times of India newspaper. They are carrying a 2 page ad showing the various sports Sony Sports Network is going to Telecast

Neo Sports official website doesn;t state that they have the rights. The Ligue 1 official site shows the rights for the 2016-17 season and the Wikipedia shows the Ten sports having the rights for the 2016-17 season

there is also one problem bro. Laliga, seria a , ligue 1 all telecasts at the same time bro, may be slot for telecast not available, so they mighy have decided to show only la liga, and seria a.

btw which is your favourite in ligue 1

there is also one problem bro. Laliga, seria a , ligue 1 all telecasts at the same time bro, may be slot for telecast not available, so they mighy have decided to show only la liga, and seria a.

btw which is your favourite in ligue 1

Mine was PSG but it's Monaco now...

When Sony and Ten were separate networks, they were showing La liga, Serie A & Ligue 1 without any hiccups. Now the channel count has increased and the consolidation has been done now, I don't think there should not be any telecast overlaps.

PSG is like Bayern Munich / ACMilan / Real Madrid... too much money. But unlike La liga or Bundesliga, Ligue 1 is an open race . French league is where all the upcoming stars are coming from. Kylian Mpabbe, Aubameyang, James Rodriguez, etc all coming through Ligue1.
This is a league which should not be underestimated by sports networks.

When Sony and Ten were separate networks, they were showing La liga, Serie A & Ligue 1 without any hiccups. Now the channel count has increased and the consolidation has been done now, I don't think there should not be any telecast overlaps.

PSG is like Bayern Munich / ACMilan / Real Madrid... too much money. But unlike La liga or Bundesliga, Ligue 1 is an open race . French league is where all the upcoming stars are coming from. Kylian Mpabbe, Aubameyang, James Rodriguez, etc all coming through Ligue1.
This is a league which should not be underestimated by sports networks.
Ligue 1 starts at 5th aug, so lets wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock