• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,865

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Indian Railways is planning to offer Free Video Steaming to it's passengers. Similar to in-flight aircraft entertainment system passengers will be able to access High Quality Multilingual movies and TV shows at Stations and even in moving train.

To ensure buffer-free services, media servers will be placed on trains. This service will be powers by advertisements. Users will see Ads on landing page and also before strating any Video.
Source

Soon, stream free high-quality movies, videos on trains, stations

Last edited:
Sad part was reading how passengers damaged screen and stole headphones. But nice initiative. I hope they will add more charging port as well. 2 charging port for 6 passanger is too less.

Railways have the biggest optical fibre network in the country, bigger than any other private operators. That too with very negligible traffic on their bandwidth. Good use of their infrastructure. Hope it will be a success.

Before they do these funky things, if only they could ensure
- clean railway stations, toilets and trains
- clean food and water at stations and in trains
- adequate security in stations and in trains

This is all the common people expect

Before they do these funky things, if only they could ensure
- clean railway stations, toilets and trains
- clean food and water at stations and in trains
- adequate security in stations and in trains

This is all the common people expect
Everything is done. Unless railway department doesn't start strictly penalizing people for littering and spitting they will never learn. Also start arresting for damaging equipments. Talking about clean drinking water it's available for free in almost all railway stations. If you are not willing to get water from a public tap. You can also get water for as low as ₹5 a litre.

If you are not willing to get water from a public tap. You can also get water for as low as ₹5 a litre.
I know about East Central Railways, that Rs. 5 litre water is not available most of time and even if it's open chances are that you will not get cold water.

People present there to provide water lock the machine and keep wandering here and there saying there is no water what can I do.

I know about East Central Railways, that Rs. 5 litre water is not available most of time and even if it's open chances are that you will not get cold water.

People present there to provide water lock the machine and keep wandering here and there saying there is no water what can I do.
Which brand? Kent people? Take a picture and tweet to Eastern Railways.

Have you tweeted about this to Eastern Railways about this? Take a picture or video and show it to them.
I haven't tweeted, I was so thirsty in that extreme summer afternoon that nothing like that came in my mind o_O, also train wasn't stopping for enough time. I will do that next time, I know tweets work but for how many stations one can complaint!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock