Ford introduces new apps for Sync Applink systems in India

abhi1276

Reaction score
New apps for the Ford's Sync range of infotainment systems includes Hungama, InShorts, Accuweather, Map My India and Pparke.

Cars with connected driving solutions through an infotainment system are gaining popularity across every segment in India. While Bluetooth connectivity was the first stage of this evolution, the systems have now moved to mirroring features of a smartphone to a vehicle's touchscreen infotainment system through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink. Looking at this evolution, Ford India has introduced five new mobile apps that can be integrated into the models available with Sync infotainment system as well as Ford Applink. These apps include Hungama, InShorts, Pparke, Map My India, and Accuweather.

At the launch of the new applications for the Sync infotainment systems in the country, Julius Marchwicki, Director, Connected Vehicle and Services, Ford Asia Pacific said, “These new apps are an easier and more convenient way for our customers to integrate their connected lifestyle with their cars.

Ford introduces new apps for Sync Applink systems in India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock