Breaking Flipkart's phone "Billion Capture+" will launch 15th Nov

i am not agree bro flipkart is new in phone market
Bro they are new in many markets they recently started and invested and they already are creating ripples there.. so better u don't underestimate them.. as an example take phone pay app or Flipkart smartbuy products.. they are quite successful and even their Myntra is leading in fashion.. so we should wait and watch and never under estimate anyone.

GC
only thing that might make people buy this phone is "price" . but Flipkrt as far as history is concerned is expert in selling electronics at high price. plus no guarantee if the device will get updates. and make in India is a farce.
May be you are right.
And what about the "after sale service"!!!!

Flipkart 2-3 years backed launched tab but thats doesn't exists anymore
Yes it launched with a brand digiflip it didn't got much success.. Now they are re launching with other brand name.. Let's see hope it will be successful

I think the processor would be 625 like redmi and moto also have in their dual camera phones

only thing that might make people buy this phone is "price" . but Flipkrt as far as history is concerned is expert in selling electronics at high price. plus no guarantee if the device will get updates. and make in India is a farce.

Leaks suggested that this has Stock android, so updates should not be an issue at all. I think flipkart must have done it's homework as to where and how to service customer and provide regular updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock