Flipkart sends empty box to customer thrice instead of the pendrive he ordered

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,562
If it's once, it's Ok. How can they do it thrice?? That too third time, customer was able to capture the whole thing in a video. Shame on flipkart!!

Having said all these, flipkart I think is still the best in India for online shopping and I just ordered a laptop[emoji6]. Had horrible experiences with eBay and snapdeal and I'll never order with them.

Last month, at the time of Diwali I ordered a laptop and camera from eBay just because a the price was a couple of thousands less. I realized what a big mistake I did only after 4 days.

There's absolutely 0 coordination between eBay and seller. Seller says he shipped the items and provides tracking number which is by the way invalid. If I call eBay and ask them (It takes an average of 45 minutes to talk to eBay representative, may be they fired lot of guys recently), they asks me to check with the seller. Seller doesn't pick phone. If we write to the seller and ask him to cancel the order, he politely rejects saying he already shipped the products and provides the same invalid tracking number.

I was absolutely fed up with several number of calls and 45 minutes of wait time for each call. And after three weeks eBay automatically initiated refund once they realized that the tracking number was invalid. You know what happened next, seller appealed against the refund saying he already shipped the product. Believing them, eBay kept the refund on hold for 3 more weeks. After multiple follow ups again, they finally approved the refund and credited the amount back yesterday.

I took a strong decision that I should never order anything from eBay. How bad it is if you can't cancel your order once placed? That's what it is with eBay, there's no cancel and you are in soup once they take the money. Hope this helps some online shopping enthusiasts!!

Back
Top Bottom