Breaking Five people shot death in Assam

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 720
There has also been a bomb blast in Gossaigaon. Will update source when its available. It is airing on Assamese news channels.

There has also been a bomb blast in Gossaigaon. Will update source when its available. It is airing on Assamese news channels.
I suspect Chinese intrusion in these matters, especially in the Northeast. And we know how witty Chinese are- shaking hands at the time while plotting to invade. China thinks India might become a potential breeding ground for Tibetan and uyghur nationalists, and it might fuel the ethnically tensions which are dormant these years in ethnically diverse Northeast. 😣

I suspect Chinese intrusion in these matters, especially in the Northeast. And we know how witty Chinese are- shaking hands at the time while plotting to invade. China thinks India might become a potential breeding ground for Tibetan and uyghur nationalists, and it might fuel the ethnically tensions which are dormant these years in ethnically diverse Northeast. 😣
Central government should also be blamed for insurgency as they have neglected the region for years. Forget about central government even people in mainland and media ignores us. 2 deadly terrorist attacks and yet none of the English and Hindi news channels covered the stories yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock