Breaking FIFA Bans AIFF

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
FIFA suspended aiff with immediate effect due to undue influence from third parties
tKscR1V.jpg

Last edited:
Sep Blatar once said, India is sleeping Giant in football and due to this sh#tty politician cum USELESS authority , Fifa ban AIFF.
Its a shameful day for indian football fan(Not applicable for ISL only fan). We take proud about east bengal mohunbagan mohamedan' s legacy , glory but its the useless spineless authority be it nitu da, late tutu bose, srinjay Bose or Mr. Kushal, Praful patel all are good for nothing. They only want chair. Nothing more that.

Last edited:
I dont like the fact politicians are involved in Football also dont like Supreme Court interfering in the working of AIFF. The main reason for this is appointing stupid administrators by the Supreme Court. Why cant they just allow the old AIFF and FSDL to continue developing football as they were doing previously?

I dont like the fact politicians are involved in Football
The main reason for this is appointing stupid administrators by the Supreme Court
When CoA ran the BCCI, the entire administration was humiliated in every ICC management meetings the BCCI went to. It took 2 years for BCCI to come out of that sh#thole restore BCCI to normalcy...

When CoA ran the BCCI, the entire administration was humiliated in every ICC management meetings the BCCI went to. It took 2 years for BCCI to come out of that sh#thole restore BCCI to normalcy
But FIFA is not like ICC
ICC knows from where money comes and who is big bosses so they silent on BCCI and coa matter but FIFA only want Indian Viwers and they also on the same hand take action fast when needed plus FIFA already gave over 2 year time to aiff for voting procedure done but aiff failed miserably

Last edited:
Bhaichunhg bhutia and Kalyan chaubey will compete for aiff top post.

Personaly i want Bhaichung wins

FIFA can ban AIFF for political reasons without thinking twice about the young talents in this country. Meanwhile Indonesian police who used teargas (banned by FIFA) which killed 131 spectators took no action against Indonesia. When it comes to FIFA. Money only talks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock