Fashion Wardrobe Refresh Sale | Amazon | 22nd-25th Dec

That is a paid service I guess. Coz when I ordered 1st it said free for 1st order.
It says like that but its free forever. I am still getting free and fast delivery.

It says like that but its free forever. I am still getting free and fast delivery.
Amazon is giving 20% CB too till 12 now for prime members. Maybe they'll give after 12 for all. So, we can order 1 now and others after to get more CB. (for those who want to buy).
Will check myntra too as you said. They were sending sms giving 200/300 everyday in credits for use in 3 hours, but I ignored.
What I don't like about myntra & clothing specific websites is that they add taxes later.

What I don't like about myntra & clothing specific websites is that they add taxes later.
Yes, they add taxes during checkout time but not while we add to cart and apply coupon code.

Though extra taxes is seller specific in myntra.

I feel all sellers charge for clothing (with any discount). (from my experience with jabong and myntra)
Oops. I was confused with their policy. They mentioned taxes applicable based on state and exact location. So it varies from place to place.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock