Good News Fares of All AC chair class , executive class in all trains to be reduced by 25%

Wrong info. Only trains which have occupancy less than 50% will be eligible for discount

Couple of days ago. I've heard that existence of trains like Vande Bharat is to charge fare higher to give lower section of people a better experience on general. Than again no one cares about poor. They will not give discounts on luxury. Dude, build bigger coaches for general. Increase toilets there. Let people travel with dignity.

I am waiting for the day where more general trains are available to not book 4 months in advance ,when you can book the ticket at least a week before and get a confirmed ticket and not leave it on Tatkal . There are many routes where sufficient trains and direct trains are not available and need attention. Hope that is addressed too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock