FACEBOOK -Safety tips to avoid Hacking.

SENTHIL KUMAR

Banned
Reaction score
FACEBOOK -Safety tips to avoid Hacking.

For the last three days, my friends facebook accounts are hacked. Some body upload n*de content on their facebook pages. Hackers works from foreign country and locked their account.

So I give some safety tips to members, to prevent their account from hacking.

1. Backup your account - Yes, first take a backup copy of your facebook account.

Settings -> General -> Download a copy of your Facebook data.

2. Warning message - If anyone try to login your account without your permission.

Settings -> Security Settings -> Login Notification-> Get an alert when anyone logs into your account from a new device or browser. -> Tick the two boxes.

3. Trusted contacts- If your account will be hacked, then you get back your account from this friends account. ( set 5 friends who is well known the computer techniques)

Settings -> Security Settings -> Trusted Contacts ->

4. To avoid Tag - Many more hacking make through Tag and cookies. So control the tag.

Settings -> Timeline and Tagging Settings -> who can add things to my timeline? -> Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline? -> ENABLED.

5. Avoid unwanted, unknown and unauthorised friends request.

6. Clear history at every time logout to delete cookies.

Good work.... Use some alphanumerical combination with special characters as password with 15 or more characters.

Hacked Many of my friends & followers FB accounts.... & done some mischief..... :lol

Later someone hacked my account :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock