OTF Exclusive Arsenal are the Champions of FA Cup 2020

kjT3MBb.jpg

@ramesh sky @shreyaskini bros where pl top division teams unless man utd stop liv win and clinch draw now 2 division less than liverpool shrewsbury buried Liverpool now klop finished :rofl2: :rofl2: shrewsbury after todays perfirmance they deserve to play against wolves and everton like tems
LJikE6n.jpg
Poor strategy from Klopp. I think he intentionally rested important players because they have a match mid week against West Ham. A re-match is the last thing they would want. I thought they would win after going 2-0 up and i had stopped watching after that. Surprised it ended this way 😆

Poor strategy from Klopp. I think he intentionally rested important players because they have a match mid week against West Ham. A re-match is the last thing they would want. I thought they would win after going 2-0 up and i had stopped watching after that. Surprised it ended this way 😆
i thought oponent is easy so i not watch and i miss creation of history 😂😂 damn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock