Seeking Help Excitel works fine on LAN but Frequently Disconnects on the Modem/Router (Checked 2 Modems Already)

Due their pathetic services, i had dumped excitel after 3 months. Their so called engineers are not able to troubleshoot even minor issues. No point of arguing with them, just waste of time. So, i switched.
Which services are you using right now and is there any way you could help me with the issue?

Which services are you using right now and is there any way you could help me with the issue?
Brother, i also faced disconnection and speed issues. They always used to come and connect my laptop directly to modem with wire and check . Whats the use if i cannot use it over WiFi? They didn't had any answers for that.. So, now i am using local internet service providers net. 15 Mbps Unlimited @ Rs.600.

Brother, i also faced disconnection and speed issues. They always used to come and connect my laptop directly to modem with wire and check . Whats the use if i cannot use it over WiFi? They didn't had any answers for that.. So, now i am using local internet service providers net. 15 Mbps Unlimited @ Rs.600.
This is seriously bad. Excitel is really pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock