England women's Tour of India 2023

Common sense prevails finally dream 11 font colour changed to blue
tysmAaD.jpg
Every test playing nation sports official logo of respective sponsors, alright Adidas cant be white on white, even that should be black, its alternate, why should Dream11 be something else than it's official colour i.e white or Red
Common Sense would be to keep Original Original

Every test playing nation sports official logo of respective sponsors, alright Adidas cant be white on white, even that should be black, its alternate, why should Dream11 be something else than it's official colour i.e white or Red
Common Sense would be to keep Original Original
I agree on the orginal part but because of blue stripes, the red dream 11 font didn't sync well. If there were no stripes then any colour would work well on white background

I agree on the orginal part but because of blue stripes, the red dream 11 font didn't sync well. If there were no stripes then any colour would work well on white background
Adidas Jersey's do carry stripes but they should be black for tests, not blue, or no stripes would be good, blue Dream11 looks like a cheap copy

Equal fee and everything is fine but there should also be the same level of scrutiny and criticism on their performance like men's team. They've been disappointing for a while now. No where close to level of Aus, Eng or SA. Massively overrated
Agree with the criticism part but I think they will get away with the gender. But don't agree with equal pay. Are they (women's team)attract same views or eyeballs as their men's counterpart or they attract atleast half of the eyeballs of the men's game?? A NO BIG NO. Bcci having crores and crores of money in surplus played this empowerment politics really well.

Agree with the criticism part but I think they will get away with the gender. But don't agree with equal pay. Are they (women's team)attract same views or eyeballs as their men's counterpart or they attract atleast half of the eyeballs of the men's game?? A NO BIG NO. Bcci having crores and crores of money in surplus played this empowerment politics really well.
Only match fee is equal not the central contract money. There's nothing political about it match fees should be equal irrespective of gender both represent our country

Only match fee is equal not the central contract money. There's nothing political about it match fees should be equal irrespective of gender both represent our country
The amount of eyeballs that Indian women's team gathers in 5 matches is not even equal to 1 match eyeballs of men's team. If that's the case then men's team is clearly getting cheated. Yes both deserve equal pay one and only if both attract same level of eyeballs and u don't get equal pay just because of representing the country and it's like saying other sports players representing india should also get the same pay as cricket players and that's not how sports works. Its all about eyeballs and is directly proportional to money. Even one women player (don't remember her name) also said the same before this equal pay thing announcement.

Last edited:
England become the first women's team to play 1⃣0⃣0⃣ Tests 👏

Australia: 77
New Zealand: 45
India: 39*
South Africa: 13
West Indies: 12
Pakistan: 3
Sri Lanka: 1

Source ESPNcricinfo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock