England tour of South Africa - 2020

Meanwhile, Cricket South Africa extended their deal with Willow Tv in USA, Canada and Mexico for another 4 years.
Link :: CSA signs exclusive Willow TV North American deal

Now, after CSA rights went to Willow tv. It's interesting to see who grabs newzealand rights for USA as their deal with ESPN + expired and no broadcaster for England tour of SouthAfrica till now.

1) England
2) Pakistan
3) Australia

Three big piller teams visit south Africa this time 2020-21 & Star Sports Network
Broadcast in India (with Something is new) with Hindi Commentary, so I liked it.
👌👌👌👍👍👍👏👏👏

One of the main reasons they are telecasting in Star Sports 1 Hindi is because of its reach! Even SS 1Telugu and SS1 Tamil have more reach now than SS 1 because of the bouquets. And ISL matches will also be finished by the telecasting time, so no overlaps as well, so I guess they are testing if the series can bring some eyeballs or not. I don't think they will ever telecast Tests in hindi and ODI's are also far cry I guess. Will see what they do for ODI's.

kRM0ZBJ.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock