Good News England Tour of New Zealand 2019

I do, infact i have specially woken up or stayed up late to watch NZ Cricket. Beautiful Grounds, Ambience with light cheering by crowd amid calm and overall nice cricket is what makes it worth watching. Only issue is that Star India airs it with black bars on SD Feed.

Honestly Indian Cricket overdose with all the noise is not my cup of tea, i have even noticed artificially amplified crowd cheers during recent test series played at home. Cricket is not about just sixes or fours being celebrated, i for one love to watch different techniques being used by players which r on display in Australia or NZ or English Cricket but hardly seen back here. Wonder if there r people like me who can enjoy watching 5 maiden overs with class bowling and defense or leave
I do love watching tough competition between bat and ball

i post fixture of england , new zealand and on going aus vs pak not to spam this thread i post this above mention teams just to prove that this ongoing nz vs eng and also 29th november starting 2nd test between nz vs england match also not part of world test championship

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock