England Tour Of India 2021 | News And Updates

Bro you have to understand it was not the red ball the problem was with Pink Ball . All pink ball matches happen you see all are low scoring . Pink ball in not suitable in India condition in foreign conditions it is somewhat better but still not the best :no2:
Still I won't agree nothing in pitch perfect for batting as said by Rohit

last year December Even India Vs Australia 1st D/N test match was ended in just 3 days ..n it was also a vry low scoring game just like this Motera test...India were all out at 244 n in return AUS too were bowled out at just 191..so
Was it also fault of the pitch ? At that time I guess no body blamed the pitch...as match was played In Australia ..
There are so many matchs in which teams were bolwed out under 50 many times that too on England, Australia, South Africa, Newzealand......
But no body blamed Eng Australia NZ for those small 2-3 days Test matches..
But that ended for 1 bad session by India.
If India would have scored around 300in this match, then there should have been no problem in the pitch.
In this type of pitch, kumble/Bhaji would have taken 1500 test wickets.

I know now England will take revenge
When India will tour England later this year in August to play 5 test matches, then England will prepare a total grassland :biggrin: :ROFLMAO:
I do not think so.
Sky sports will kick the a** of ECB.

Yes SENA countries knows they will also suffer if they given seaming and bouncy wickets to India, Indian bowlers also troubling the hosts, if you take last three to four year tours India did better, infact some matches India lost because of tailenders scored runs against us otherswise they were in the game and looked like winning some matches

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock