England Tour Of India 2021 | News And Updates

Apart from pitch, i think modern day players lacking in playing spin thats all, pitch is not turning or look like evil
LS was correctly mentioning about Fab 6’s* spin playing abilities due to playing more domestic (read Ranji Trophy) matches before becoming Test batsmen (barring Sachin).
*Sehwag
Gambhir
Rahul
Laxman
Ganguly

The problem is if pitchs are made of Red Soil, and are not watered to make it turn from Day1, then it will bounce and Turn. This require skills to play but unfortunately not many batsmen in todays Era are upto challenge...
If you make Sporting wicket then toss becomes critical as current Indian batsmen could not Bat on turning 4th or 5th day wicket...
Only Mohali and Dharamshala offers weather to make day 1 pitches helpful for Fast Bowlers which make toss less relevant and allows better team to Win...

expected to be a wonderful contest turning out to be worst match ever .
never seen 1.5 days test match.

Cant wait to end this boring test series

The problem is if pitchs are made of Red Soil, and are not watered to make it turn from Day1, then it will bounce and Turn. This require skills to play but unfortunately not many batsmen in todays Era are upto challenge...
If you make Sporting wicket then toss becomes critical as current Indian batsmen could not Bat on turning 4th or 5th day wicket...
Only Mohali and Dharamshala offers weather to make day 1 pitches helpful for Fast Bowlers which make toss less relevant and allows better team to Win...
A Batsman's skills are tested if there is natural deterioration of the pitch.You can't have a pitch where dust is kicked from the 1st day and expect Batsman to do wonders.I am not sure this Ahmedabad pitch was the right one for test.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock