England Tour Of India 2021 | News And Updates

@Sparker0i bro:
Translation: Let them speak, they’re searching for burnol (when they bash the captain for selecting out of form players who came out with the highest numbers of runs for the team)
UJA9LrS.jpg

For them, it was Rohit who lead the team (through telepathy off course) post 14.1 overs of England innings.

Quota Fan on the Floor

What Iyer done yesterday in batting ?? What KL done in T20 series ?? Even what he done before till 40 ovs. ?? Once powerplay taken he started scoring what so special in this even bowler Thakur can score after 40 ovs.

One more thing Quota Fan will jump for Pant like they're the coach of him till he played under Virat whereas if Virat excluded him they will go under Bedsheet they won't open his mouth for him & started to praise new one

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

These Quota Fan have to say thanks to prasidh & Thakur they are the savior for you else you won't open ur mouth today even England batsman too they done the worst mistakes in batting else you'll jump for 1st match curse today

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Last edited:
As I previously mentioned, I'll not judge any player (any person to be precise) after mere 1 or 2 matches (be it success or failure)!
Krunal failed earlier when selected for T20Is.
Don't want Prasidh, Ishan & SKY to be 1 match wonders. We had too many such players in the past.

I know 5 fielders outside the circle what I mention it's a do or die situation in that whoever can play be it KL or Thakur ok Mr.Headweight Quota Fan

Ignoring pant exclusion called me ignorant 'Arogant Human'

Mr. Cricket Discoverer Can you please answer now what's ur view on Ur so called praise player pant exclusion ??

Kohli at presentation:
One of our sweetest victories in recent past. We haven't won many good games in ODIs. A comeback from all our bowlers. Going for few runs early on (Prasidh) and coming back was amazing. Krunal as well. Shardul, Bhuvi were amazing. I am a really proud man right now. Team showed great character and intensity. As I've mentioned in the past as well, we promote players who have intent and back their skills. Special mention to Shikhar's innings as well. Didn't get much after the first T20I. KL as well, back among the runs. So we want to back people who will do a selfless job. It's a healthy competition between everyone for every slot. We have 2-3 players available for every slot. The management has done these discussions with senior players as well. We are on the right path. A special mention to Shikhar again. His body language was amazing when he wasn't playing. He was motivating players, running with extra stuff like water. Today he deservedly got the result he achieved. Made a very important contribution.

Back
Top Bottom