England Tour Of India 2021 | News And Updates

Think KL Rahul will come good, after all he has hardly played for last 5months.He last played in Australia..
He along with Hardik are the two players who were with the squad and didn't play. Hardik too didn't middle the ball today. These guys will eventually come good.
But continues duck & single score not even judgeble that too in T20 even he not played for a year 😒😤

Think KL Rahul will come good, after all he has hardly played for last 5months.He last played in Australia..
He along with Hardik are the two players who were with the squad and didn't play. Hardik too didn't middle the ball today. These guys will eventually come good.

Yes he will come good . Like i previously said it was time to check bench strength before T20 WC incase one or two players got injured .

Just like England , even their bench strength is so strong that they cant accomodate hales , root in 15 member squad

But continues duck & single score not even judgeble that too in T20 even he not played for a year 😒😤
The problem is we know he is a match winner that's why this disappointment.. He will sure come good. Now the team management shouldn't drop him in next two matches, let's see have patience.

Do you hear him abusing here? There is a difference between scolding and abusing... Just like how MSD scolded Kuldeep when he mentioned Am I mad to tell this after playing 300 ODIs...
Then where is the so called scolding went while chahal dropped the catch or who going to scold you while dropped the catch in chahal over ?? As a captain treat everyone as equal I'll be captain for Thakur not for chahal ?? This is what quota type captaincy I hope discoverer of the cricket game heard it

Whoever done it wrong be it Ex or present captain

Last edited:
I have not seen Tewatia bowl neither bat and also Varun Chakravarty. . I don't follow IPL.. Shardul is not a T20 bowler.. We should have wicket takers. As someone pointed out earlier Kuldeep should be given a go, but not in squad. I dont think we should play Deepak chahar. Rahul Chahar should play next two games.

This should be our squad/team for world cup

Kishan
Rohit
Kohli
Pant
SKY
Hardik
Jaddu
Sundar/kuldeep/Rahul chahar
Natrajan
Shami
Bumrah