England Tour Of India 2021 | News And Updates

Couldn't resist not sharing this here.
Our forum threads ~= Social Media.
Source
Before that catch SKY dropped almost a sitter (that also gone for six) and few misfields, but there was hardly any gesture from the captain. He very much aware that even though SKY is IPL veteran, there'll be nerves in your first international. That's why so much of appreciation from him (in the picture) even for the relatively easier catch.
The same way he cheered for Kishan's every shot and continuously encouraged him.

7fxPSrU.png

ESPN Cricinfo rocks!!!

Though 5 bowler strategy worked today, but it can backfire badly in knockout matches!! In WC19 SF, it should've been Shami in place of DK (couldn't be Pant as he was the only left hander in top 7).
Either SKY or Iyer (preferably, as it'll be harsh on SKY) should be replaced by Chahar (either one depending on pitch) next match.

Last edited:
2 minutes of silence for this and 'Ha Ha Ha Ha'

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I Understand Your Pain And Sleepless Nights For Past Couple Of Months Bro! Just Chill And Long Way To Go!

All We Wanted Is To Play And Perform Well, Else Get Out Of The Team! Neither Its Kohli Nor It's Others, Applicable For All.

Once Upon A Time I Used To Praise Him Like Anything

But The Way It's The Bowlers Who Did The Job Fantastically In Last 7 Overs, But Hardly I Can See Praise For Bowlers!

Many Became Fanboys Than Cricket Fans????

Back
Top Bottom