England Tour Of India 2021 | News And Updates

Captaincy???? Here Everyone Knows, It HappenedAutomatically
This summarise your cricket knowledge!!!
In his first ever test captaincy down under, he chose to go for the improbable target rather than playing safe. That day I realised, this man is going to be the most successful captain of India if not world’s. We would’ve won that match hands down only if the original captain of the series wasn’t against DRS.
Full Scorecard of Australia vs India 1st Test 2014/15 - Score Report | ESPNcricinfo.com
Edit: All these stats and facts won’t go to your head as you can’t think beyond franchise cricket.
I won’t be discussing any further with ‘You’. Keep celebrating his failures, he’ll continue bettering his records.

Last edited:
In his first ever test captaincy down under, he chose to go for the improbable target rather than playing safe. That day I realised, this man is going to be the most successful captain of India if not world’s. We would’ve won that match hands down only if the original captain of the series wasn’t against DRS.
Full Scorecard of Australia vs India 1st Test 2014/15 - Score Report | ESPNcricinfo.com
Edit: All these stats and facts won’t go to your head as you can’t think beyond franchise cricket.
I won’t be discussing any further with ‘You’. Keep celebrating his failures, he’ll continue bettering his records.

Come On Bro!

Still You Are Not Getting That Point! I Hope You Will Never Come Out Of That Circle

Let's Stop This Here, Cheers!

Perfect summation of those people

Wti0Pwt.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock