Enable NR CA on JIO 5G N78 130MHZ in 8 states HP, J&K, Karnataka, Kerala, MP, North East, Rajasthan and UP West

Wow so my 13 Pro Max should be able to hit 1800 Mbps speeds. But Jio didn’t get the extra 30Mhz spectrum in Mumbai where data usage is highest.

Wow so my 13 Pro Max should be able to hit 1800 Mbps speeds. But Jio didn’t get the extra 30Mhz spectrum in Mumbai where data usage is highest.
It will happen soon. Don't worry. This financial year, Jio will add more spectrum in N78 through auction and it will be software upgrade for them.

I am talking about N78-N78 CA 100+30Mhz Huge difference in speeds
Hi Nitin, I needed some help to enable Jio 5G and Airtel 5G mode in my sony xperia 1 IV phone purchased from abroad. This phone is supporting Volte 4G mode only for Airtel & Jio sims in India. I researched online that we can enable 5G on this phone by modifying carrier_policy.xml and other files to enable 5G. Was hoping your guidance as I don't want to risk deleting anything wrong and hard brick the phone.

Can you please guide me!

Hi Nitin, I needed some help to enable Jio 5G and Airtel 5G mode in my sony xperia 1 IV phone purchased from abroad. This phone is supporting Volte 4G mode only for Airtel & Jio sims in India. I researched online that we can enable 5G on this phone by modifying carrier_policy.xml and other files to enable 5G. Was hoping your guidance as I don't want to risk deleting anything wrong and hard brick the phone.

Can you please guide me!

Do at your own risk.!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock