• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 624

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The Centre has announced scholarships for five crore students from minority communities in the next five years. Minister for minority affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said the government is targeting to provide scholarships to one crore students from the minority communities annually. The ministry is also stepping up work on narrowing the gap between mainstream school education and the madrasa school system, he said.

5cr minority students to get scholarships in 5 years: Govt | India News - Times of India

Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for creating this thread.It will help me.
I will also contribute many information whoch I get In school here.Also members feel free to share any educative queries here.I will try my best to help you.
Ok let me start:-

This scholarship is looking bit good.Let me see if I can apply for that.This is a good decision taken by government.It will help poor children to study if they have quality but money is the challenge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock