Good News Eden Gardens Set to Upgrade by CAB Seat Count Will Increase from 66k to 90k

Neither did Dharmasala. They somehow hosted the events.
Dharmsala except the outfield everything was perfect.
But if you see PCA everything has been neglected. Don't be fooled by what you see on TV when it hosted one of match India VS aus before world cup. Dressing room has become worse than a club cricket ground. Seats even above the Pavillion are broken. Let's say it's not what it used to be. SAD.

Odisha Barabati or Kinan in Jharkhand will be better
Odisha will be 1st choice
2nd guwahati
3rd maybe new stadium which under construction in Newtown rajarhat open from 2025 ganguly confirmed it will be an international stadium

Last edited:
Actually West Bengal Is In East Part Of India Right?

Why It's Being Called As West Bengal?

Currently both name anyone can useabke
West Bengal or pashchim bongo
Although wb cm wants to change name as bongo from west bengal.

After partition i guess as west bengal earlier part of bangladesh borders before division and bangladesh called as purba banga ( east bengal )
P.s that is the reason west bengal and bangladesh language is same bangla just accent is different

Last edited:

Though It is totally irrelevant question to be asked here Still I'd like to answer it

Before the 1905 Bengal Partition, Bangladesh (formerly East Bengal) and West Bengal were part of the same country. During that period, Bengali revolutionaries like Khudiram Bose, Bagha Jatin, and Binoy-Badal-Dinesh actively opposed British rule. To suppress the independence movement, Lord Clive decided to partition Bengal in 1905, creating East Bengal (later East Pakistan, now Bangladesh) and West Bengal. The motive was to implement the "divide and rule" policy. Recently, there have been discussions about renaming West Bengal to Bengal, following the trend of name changes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock