Good News Eden Gardens Set to Upgrade by CAB Seat Count Will Increase from 66k to 90k

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
CAB set to reconstruct increse seat count from 66k currently to 90k after ipl in june
F g h e d blocks set to reconstruct.
On 2011 after reconstruct eden seat count is 66k.
After reconstruction in terms of crowd count it will be 3rd stadium in terms of capacity after namo stadium & mcg

Source anandabazar news paper

Translation 👆👆

Ude5Isr.jpg

Last edited:
They will still have important matches at Narendra Modi Stadium. So no point of doing this.
But cab and cm mamta banerjee try best to capture 2026 t20i wc final
As if i earlier post cwc 2023 final crowd official attendence approx 92k inspite of over 1.30l capacity stadium
But i am sure if match in Eden it will be full house as we in cwc saw in eng vs oak match almost over 30k crowd and in semi 60k crowd

They will still have important matches at Narendra Modi Stadium. So no point of doing this.
The issue is not that the name of the stadium is Narendra Modi Stadium and BJP's favoritism goes on.

IPL 2023 Final crowd was more than ICC CWC 2023 Final..
(Now a Days People Want Enjoyment In Short Time,
ODI Take Almost 7-8 Hours)

The issue is not that the name of the stadium is Narendra Modi Stadium and BJP's favoritism goes on.

IPL 2023 Final crowd was more than ICC CWC 2023 Final..
(Now a Days People Want Enjoyment In Short Time,
ODI Take Almost 7-8 Hours)
I don't give two hoots about whose name that stadium is about or which state it belongs. I want all the venues to be treated fairly. Everything important happens there. I was just surprised that Wankhede and Eden Gardens got semi final.

I don't give two hoots about whose name that stadium is about or which state it belongs. I want all the venues to be treated fairly. Everything important happens there. I was just surprised that Wankhede and Eden Gardens got semi final.
Yup mohali not got single match which last time host a semi final ( p.s if u know in Punjab which party in power u can agree or not but bcci and political agenda too much in cricket)

Yup mohali not got single match which last time host a semi final ( p.s if u know in Punjab which party in power u can agree or not but bcci and political agenda too much in cricket)
Forget about that. It's just odd how IPL gave opening match, one play offs and finals to home venue of Gujarat Titans. It's should be on rotation basis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock