Duleep Trophy 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter JackYU
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 1,226
Century for Ricky Bhui. 2nd Most underrated player from U19 2016 batch, domestic, more than Vihari, he deserved chances in red ball cricket for India(Indrajith and Sarfaraz are the other two). Sarfaraz is overrated because of not able to play short ball well. Indrajith was under shadows of his own brother Aparajith who played well in U19 and early days of their career. Indrajith worked really hard behind the doors and made himself better and better.

These two deserves chance more than KLRahul to be honest in middle order.

Century for Ricky Bhui. 2nd Most underrated player from U19 2016 batch, domestic, more than Vihari, he deserved chances in red ball cricket for India(Indrajith and Sarfaraz are the other two). Sarfaraz is overrated because of not able to play short ball well. Indrajith was under shadows of his own brother Aparajith who played well in U19 and early days of their career. Indrajith worked really hard behind the doors and made himself better and better.

These two deserves chance more than KLRahul to be honest in middle order.
who said Sarfaraz not able to play short ball ? Have you seen how he played to Mark Wood in tests against England last year ? He has many options to paly short balls leg side upper cut,ramp shots & More .

who said Sarfaraz not able to play short ball ? Have you seen how he played to Mark Wood in tests against England last year ? He has many options to paly short balls leg side upper cut,ramp shots & More .
Playing on Indian pitches and playing England, South Africa and Australia is different ball game altogether. Let him play against Rabada, Burger, Coetzee, Cummins, Starc, Carse, Archer. Then we will decide.

Playing on Indian pitches and playing England, South Africa and Australia is different ball game altogether. Let him play against Rabada, Burger, Coetzee, Cummins, Starc, Carse, Archer. Then we will decide.
Aren't you the one that already decided 🤔

Aren't you the one that already decided 🤔
I have not decided at all. You have decided that on the basis of weakest English bowling line up. I am sure he won't survive even for five overs against peak of Flintoff, Anderson and Broad and Archer/Wood. Just on the basis of one series at home, I am not judging player like Sarfaraz.

No matter how much you defend him, I won't agree till I see him overseas(Just like Moin Khan defending his son Azam Khan).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom