DuckDuckGo search engine down in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,611
Anyone use this search engine in India ?
Use to use. It's really awful. It's privacy conscious is really not user friendly to use. I prefer Bing instead of DuckDuckGo.

That's another Google. They footsteps of Google.
Still offer's better search experience than Google. I love their images of the day. Also Trending on Bing is good as well.

Anyone use this search engine in India ?
@mmadhankumar bro uses it i believe.

Yes i am using it for a long time after I decided to dump Google for good.. i avoid google related apps/services as much as possible and when there's no better alternative and have to use a google app, i disable all unnecessary permissions and tracking/privacy related features on the app.

DDG is as good as google in terms of search results. UI may not be super cool but it does what it is supposed to do and that's all i want. it fetches results from multiple search engines like yahoo, bing, yandex along with its own crawler, so the results are always upto the mark.

Yes i am using it for a long time after I decided to dump Google for good.. i avoid google related apps/services as much as possible and when there's no better alternative and have to use a google app, i disable all unnecessary permissions and tracking/privacy related features on the app.
Did you give up youtube too? That's the only thing that keeps me connected with google.

So you use NewPipe for youtube?

So you use NewPipe for youtube?

I used it for a while but find it uncomfortable. Btw, you can disable permissions from your phone's settings itself and also from app settings.

Rc6QnTj.jpg

Also my search history, watch history is disabled. Background data usage restricted, auto start restricted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock