Breaking DSport acquires broadcasting rights for Sri Lanka’s Independence Cup matches

Get ready to watch cricket matches in SD again with black bars on top & bottom of the screen.:cautious:
I don't think black bars will be trouble in this series because this series is happening in Asia & all asians counties used to show 4:3 ratio for SD & 16:9 for HD.

Black bars will come only when matches playing in SA, Eng, Aus, NZ because their scorecards takes place in 16:9 ratio & asian broadcasters uses scorecards in 4:3 ratio.

I don't think black bars will be trouble in this series because this series is happening in Asia & all asians counties used to show 4:3 ratio for SD & 16:9 for HD.

Black bars will come only when matches playing in SA, Eng, Aus, NZ because their scorecards takes place in 16:9 ratio & asian broadcasters uses scorecards in 4:3 ratio.

I noticed the same thing in Premier League also on crt tv

well what you are saying is 100% right but dsport was launched as a premium hd channel with no separate sd feed.

the sd feed shown by some dth providers is the downscale version of hd feed.so unless dsport launces a separate sd feed the black bars deu to come.& I dont think that they have the sd licence for dsport & I think licence approval procedure takes a bit of time.

well what you are saying is 100% right but dsport was launched as a premium hd channel with no separate sd feed.

the sd feed shown by some dth providers is the downscale version of hd feed.so unless dsport launces a separate sd feed the black bars deu to come.& I dont think that they have the sd licence for dsport & I think licence approval procedure takes a bit of time.
No bro that is not the case atleast with dish tv.Dsports sd feed in dish tv does not have black bars till now(I saw in Brazilian league)

No bro that is not the case atleast with dish tv.Dsports sd feed in dish tv does not have black bars till now(I saw in Brazilian league)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock