Domino's Pizza - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 4,792
Introducing The Unthinkable Pizza. A veg pizza which taste like chicken.
xsKCUvK.jpg

This is something I have been desperately wanting. Can't wait to try this after Sankranti. 😋

Unthinkable Pizza is not available in my city. :verysad2:

Introducing The Unthinkable Pizza. A veg pizza which taste like chicken.
xsKCUvK.jpg

This is something I have been desperately wanting. Can't wait to try this after Sankranti. 😋
This is funny. I don't eat chicken because i don't like the taste. And now this... :biggrin:

Carry your own bags. This is ridiculous. Got charged ₹30 for two hideous bags. So I ordered cart worth ₹1004. Since the outlet was nearby. I decided to go pick up as I was charge something like ₹30 on last order for delivery. I wanted seperate packing as I eat veg food only. To my surprise here I got extra charged again as I wanted a seperate bag. No matter the size. One bag cost ₹15. It's written on the counter that charges of bags would be cost seperately. Because of things like these local pizza outlets are growing. They make better pizzas too. Earlier they use to also charge convience fee too for eating at outlet.

Lesson here. Always prefer delivery. You will save both cost and time. As delivery orders always comes soon.

I am hungry for Pizzas. Can anyone pls share some discount codes where i can get some bucks off on the Pizza.

Domino’s Pizza India franchise will consider taking some of its business away from popular food delivery apps, Zomato and SoftBank-backed Swiggy, if their commissions rise further, according to a letter seen by Reuters.

Why don't Dominos come up with slices at the outlets? They can offer one slice for as low as ₹50 or ₹100. It can increase the sale of sides and beverages at the outlets. It's expensive and wasteful for a person like me who cannot eat a one whole pizza on his own.

Back
Top Bottom