Seeking Help Does Dolby Works If My TV Doesn't Have Support for It?

niyasmkkv

Reaction score
I have a small doubt regarding Dolby speakers. what if my Tv doesn't support and I have a dolby soundbars with Dolby faeture. Can I enjoy the Dolby Surround experience with the same?

You need to connect your Sound Bar to a system that can support Dolby through HDMI/Optical input like a HD STB. Else, you can't get the Dolby sound experience.

You need to connect your Sound Bar to a system that can support Dolby through HDMI/Optical input like a HD STB. Else, you can't get the Dolby sound experience.
What about Fire Stick? I do have a fire Stick, I connected it with my tv and the audio is connected through Aux.

What about Fire Stick? I do have a fire Stick, I connected it with my tv and the audio is connected through Aux.
No. You can't. If your TV doesn't have option for audio out, then it won't work.

connect firetv to home theatre and tv to home theatre using hdmi but this works only if your home theatre has video pass through. aux cannot carry dolby

I'm planning to buy JBL sb 150 Bluetooth sound bar. But I don't want to toggle between Bluetooth and aux all the time to use Dolby since my stb doesn't have a Dolby support. Is there any alternative way?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock