Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

ioPG1ed.jpg

Seriously 😂😂😂! The Subscriber tag is dominating the title itself.

Last edited:
I have subscribed to 1499/- premium plan...As per their T&C only 4 devices allowed to screen concurrent content and once the 5th device logged then the 1st device will be automatically logged out but I have logged in 5 devices and all is logged in...
I think it's not allowing more than 4 concurrent contents at a time and not the count of logged device numbers...

I'm a 399 VIP user but I'm unable to view SSS 1 HD & SS1 HD live channels asking me to subscribe hotstar Mobile plan 🤬😤

While complaint about this they asking screenshot of the error I don't know how these genius don't know about screenshot restrictions in their application 🥱

I'm a 399 VIP user but I'm unable to view SSS 1 HD & SS1 HD live channels asking me to subscribe hotstar Mobile plan 🤬😤

While complaint about this they asking screenshot of the error I don't know how these genius don't know about screenshot restrictions in their application 🥱
Why do you want to watch live channels if you have VIP Plan.. You can select all possible live streams available on the app for any particular match or fixtures..

Take photo of the page from another camera....

Refer to this post.

Why do you want to watch live channels if you have VIP Plan.. You can select all possible live streams available on the app for any particular match or fixtures..
Yeah that I know but my question why it's showing that too in that 2 channels
Take photo of the page from another camera....
Not possible I'm having only 1 smartphone currently remaining all are keypad mobile's

Yeah that I know but my question why it's showing that too in that 2 channels

Not possible I'm having only 1 smartphone currently remaining all are keypad mobile's
I think keypad mobiles have camera...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock