Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

Yes, there is some renew offer for old VIP users where we can renew mobile plan for ₹399 instead of ₹499.
YBt738d.jpg
But in ur offer u only get contents in mobile...Mine is having any 1 device available including TV like in earlier plan..That's the change...For mobile only users urs is worthy offer...

7JE3OBK.jpg

100rs discount available for 899 plan also

Last edited:
They have replaced beautiful Premium and VIP icon with dumb subscriber icon. I don't get the purpose of putting an extra icon for your paying customers. IMO they should remove such icon after the purchase of subscription.

They have replaced beautiful Premium and VIP icon with dumb subscriber icon. I don't get the purpose of putting an extra icon for your paying customers. IMO they should remove such icon after the purchase of subscription.
In VIP I am getting as VIP itself...
Yes they should have placed Premium instead of Subscriber...

In VIP I am getting as VIP itself...
Yes they should have placed Premium instead of Subscriber...
I would prefer no tags. Instead have free tags on free content. So registered users can locate and watch free shows.

Last edited:
Today I just try to subscribe hotstar I was getting in 99 for both super as well as premium pack don't know it's was some kind of bug in payment system. I didn't subscribe then I try to refresh the page it's was showing 99 till 11:45 now it showing usual 899 and 1499 did I miss the changes 🤔 ❓❓❓
Pj4qLLX.jpg

5zB9rXr.jpg

NfCTyQ9.jpg

LPLhPkz.jpg

Only issue I didn't try bcoz in one of the url it was written 1499 so I thought may be some bug and they will try to deduct 1499 instead of 99.

Last edited:
Today I just try to subscribe hotstar I was getting in 99 for both super as well as premium pack don't know it's was some kind of bug in payment system. I didn't subscribe then I try to refresh the page it's was showing 99 till 11:45 now it showing usual 899 and 1499 did I miss the changes 🤔 ❓❓❓
Pj4qLLX.jpg

5zB9rXr.jpg

NfCTyQ9.jpg

LPLhPkz.jpg

Only issue I didn't try bcoz in one of the url it was written 1499 so I thought may be some bug and they will try to deduct 1499 instead of 99.
Bro, you should've went ahead and subscibed. It's a problem on their end. It isn't your fault. So they cannot ask you to pay the rest.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock