Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
MLGty9d.jpg
CiSKfMY.jpg
hpN3iOK.jpg
mb4h41V.jpg
CRlhuha.jpg

Good to see Disney+ now acquiring International streaming rights for K-Dramas from broadcasters, and also releasing them weekly, just like Netflix. First tvN's Link: Eat, Love, Kill and now MBC's Doctor Lawyer. Hope they keep it up. They can't survive just on original programming.

Next step would be anime. Let's see when/if they add Summertime Render.

Good to see Disney+ now acquiring International streaming rights for K-Dramas from broadcasters, and also releasing them weekly, just like Netflix.
It's not the first shows buddy. They have acquired a bunch of shows like Crazy Love, Bloody Heart etc and were only restricted to SEA and East Asian markets... Even Snowdrop is JTBC's show nah. Apart from Snowdrop, none of them went global as of yet.. Probably, Indian people have realised it and are adding them now.

It's not the first shows buddy. They have acquired a bunch of shows like Crazy Love, Bloody Heart etc and were only restricted to SEA and East Asian markets... Even Snowdrop is JTBC's show nah.
Yes, I know. I wasn't talking about those.
I was just saying that I am happy that they have now started releasing weekly in India as well.

Yes, I know. I wasn't talking about those.
I was just saying that I am happy that they have now started releasing weekly in India as well
I will be happy when they have sorted out their Hulu Original Movies situation. We aren't getting them along with USA... It's bit of a pain to watch them on hulu... Sad part is that they are very good or decent movies, I don't know why they are taking that long to add them.. I would recommend both Fresh and The Valet when they finally arrive to India. Even the recent movie, Crush had good reviews. Haven't seen it yet though.

I will be happy when they have sorted out their Hulu Original Movies situation. We aren't getting them along with USA... It's bit of a pain to watch them on hulu... Sad part is that they are very good or decent movies, I don't know why they are taking that long to add them.. I would recommend both Fresh and The Valet when they finally arrive to India. Even the recent movie, Crush had good reviews. Haven't seen it yet though.
Had no idea Hulu made movies. 😂😅

Hulu content is releasing on OTT platforms like Amazon Prime Video, Lionsgate Play too. In India rights for Hulu content resides with various platforms

Hulu content is releasing on OTT platforms like Amazon Prime Video, Lionsgate Play too. In India rights for Hulu content resides with various platforms
Dude.im talking about Disney owned content which releases on Disney+ globally.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock