Disney+ Hotstar Announcements | Bollywood ki Home Delivery | June 29 4:30 pm

Buddy Disney's Pay TV window is 9 months after release unless they decide otherwise. Even HBO started streaming Ford V Ferrari this month only. Hotstar is just late by days. And regarding Tata Sky, its pay per view model so it will be available in VOD window.
Well Frozen 2 was available before 9 months.

Well Frozen 2 was available before 9 months.
Thats what I said dude! U can see unless they decide otherwise. Frozen, Onward and Star Wars : Rise of Skywalker are available on Hotstar early as Disney decided to put them on Disney+ due to lack of content flow. So all of the them are available in Hotstar along with US date. Take the same three movies and check in Disney+ UK, they haven't started streaming yet. Frozen 2 Scheduled to Stream next week as they have ongoing deal with Comcast owned Sky.

Source

Last edited:
It all about how studios decide to go about... Theatre> OTT> PPV > TV is route in India but it is changing now. Zee airing eng movies within 3 or 4 months on And Flix/Prive. OTT platforms get it within 1 or 2 months, PPV is useless now

It all about how studios decide to go about... Theatre> OTT> PPV > TV is route in India but it is changing now. Zee airing eng movies within 3 or 4 months on And Flix/Prive. OTT platforms get it within 1 or 2 months, PPV is useless now

Yeah that's true! But Bob Iger consistently said Disney will follow the same model for theatrical films. May be they will reduce the Paytv model by 2 months, I cannot imagine Disney reducing than that as all the movies are big budgeted blockbuster and 20th Century & Searchlight's movies movies which will be mostly competitive for Academy awards get more attention towards the awards season and will get big bucks during that. So I cannot see Disney's movies coming earlier than 7-8 months unless some overwhelming situation like what happened with Onward.

Kunal Khemu is a good actor..bhaag johny, kalyug, dhol r fab films. Abhishek Bachchan again gr8 actor ... Guru is his most awesome performance.

Sanjay Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna, Siddharth Malhotra, Shreyas Talpade, Sharman Joshi also deserved lot more opportunities to showcase their takent. Style is one of best comedy films which again zee ignores airing.

So with that pic we can assume :
Sadak 2 - Alia
Big Bull - Abhishek & Ajay
Lakshmi Bomb - Akshay
So what's Varun Dhawan doing here? Is it Coolie No1?
No he is just hosting, so no Chance for coolie no 1
I guess the films u have mentioned along with other maddock films like shiddat and mimi will also release directly on Disney plus hotstar

Source

Got this on Twitter as Leaked one! Looks authentic so posting here.

Source

So 7 movies and 3 months! Montly 2 movies per se. ₹1499 for premium now is a steal. In addition to these they may try to acquire Telugu and Tamil movies also. Not to mention Disney+ original movies like Hamilton, Black is King, One and Only Ivan, Society of Second Born Royals and Magic Camp.

Source

So 7 movies and 3 months! Montly 2 movies per se. ₹1499 for premium now is a steal. In addition to these they may try to acquire Telugu and Tamil movies also. Not to mention Disney+ original movies like Hamilton, Black is King, One and Only Ivan, Society of Second Born Royals and Magic Camp.
Guessing that Tamil and Telugu movies announcement soon there
Zee5 Started Direct OTT Release movies in South and most probably Hotstar also start acquiring movies for Hotstar

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock