Disney+ Hotstar Announcements | Bollywood ki Home Delivery | June 29 4:30 pm

Vi
Btw vip subscribes vl be super angry by seeing lot of ads on these new movies . N hotstar won't leave a chance to add more ads as there revenue vl increase. Becauz it's all new xclusive movies

Because of add revenue only they are offering the subscription that cheap. U cannot blame them for that. While signing up they do display that adds are there in Vip and picture resolution to be 720p. I have seen many people complain about about them even though the same is mentioned during sign up. I recommend only premium subscription unless people are taking this only for the sake of sports and may be Hotstar Specials.

yaiHCLu.jpg

Off topic : Will they even break even here with ad revenue?

They might have got advertising partners for this Disney+ Hotstar Multiplex with premium rates as they are new movies releasing directly on the platform. Also as reports are to be believed they got all movies for around 570 crores, which might break even if they got around 2 million subs in overseas or around 3-4 million premium subs.

Also added longterm value while launching in other markets. Not sure what happened to Singapore launch where they are already operating on Invite only mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock