Discussion Discovery+ News & Updates

So by paying ₹50 more we can use in multiple device's...
Any way good offer....
It is just that the subscription discount offer is only through Fire TV i.e. you can make the payment of Rs. 249 via fire tv using amazon creds. But once subscribed you are able to play premium videos in other devices.

It is just that the subscription discount offer is only through Fire TV i.e. you can make the payment of Rs. 249 via fire tv using amazon creds. But once subscribed you are able to play premium videos in other devices.
So then it's fine...

Yes. By paying ₹249 from fire tv stick u will be allowed to play content from any device . But the ₹50discount only available if subscribed from firetv

Offer valid till 5th September.
ZgtN88R.jpg

What to watch on Discovery plus ? Any suggestion ?
I watched India's war against Covid , Subhas Chandra Bose , Himalayan Tsunami , wild karnataka , man vs wild (Modi and Rajnikant episode ).
Any new series for suggestion ?

What to watch on Discovery plus ? Any suggestion ?
I watched India's war against Covid , Subhas Chandra Bose , Himalayan Tsunami , wild karnataka , man vs wild (Modi and Rajnikant episode ).
Any new series for suggestion ?
The Hunt - New Episodes...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock