• Replies: Replies 468
  • Views: Views 106,716

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi friends,

So recently i made a giveaway of few coupons which i got with amazon & wasn't going to use them.

Giveaway: MakeMyTrip, BookMyShow and Swiggy instant discount coupon codes for free

An idea given by @Ankit Jain bro who asked me to make a dedicated thread where members can giveaway and sell their unused coupons and vouchers to fellow members in our forum. It can benefit others if we are not going to use, this way one can make use if it has no use for you.

Guidelines are straight and simple:
  • Do not post any kind of referral links as they aren't welcome here
  • Only share vouchers and coupons if you are not going to use and standing with the same decision
  • Share using conversation (private message) to avoid misusing by others
  • OnlyTech or its team won't be responsible for any kind of problems happens and respective member should be responsible for their sharing
Regards

I have paytm 500rs vouchers.
Minimum purchase of 1499 is needed to validate the voucher. If anyone needs it ping me.

Guys has anyone purchased anything from Flipkart during the sale in May (14-18th may). The product purchase must be of Rs.2000 or above. If yes then please ping me.

MakeMyTrip Hotel Offer Code: mktMAPwbyggkd*** (Discount worth Rs. 2500)
MakeMyTrip Flight Offer Code: mktDF9z2rq5mn*** (Discount worth Rs. 750)
Swiggy Offer Code: AMP-5FC*** (Discount worth Rs. 150)
BookMyShow Offer Code: BMS5TREL2E*** (Discount worth Rs. 200)
The offer codes is valid until September 30, 2017 and can be redeemed online at the respective brand sites or apps. Please ensure that you redeem the offer before it expires
if any one needed, reply this post. I'll ping full code.

Guys has anyone purchased anything from Flipkart during the sale in May (14-18th may). The product purchase must be of Rs.2000 or above. If yes then please ping me.

What is it about? I have made a purchase of more than 2k!

MakeMyTrip Hotel Offer Code: mktMAPwbyggkd*** (Discount worth Rs. 2500)
MakeMyTrip Flight Offer Code: mktDF9z2rq5mn*** (Discount worth Rs. 750)
Swiggy Offer Code: AMP-5FC*** (Discount worth Rs. 150)
BookMyShow Offer Code: BMS5TREL2E*** (Discount worth Rs. 200)
The offer codes is valid until September 30, 2017 and can be redeemed online at the respective brand sites or apps. Please ensure that you redeem the offer before it expires
if any one needed, reply this post. I'll ping full code.

Is the BMS code still available??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock