OTF Exclusive Discount coupons and Vouchers giveaway by members

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 471
  • Views: Views 109,274
Hello,

Congratulations! You've won MakeMyTrip coupons for your purchase of Nokia 6 phone on Amazon.in between 23rd and 31st August, 2017.

As part of the special promotion:

(a) one voucher worth INR 1800 from MakeMyTrip which can be redeemed on select hotel bookings on the MakeMyTrip website/ mobile application with a minimum booking amount of INR 3500 or more, and

(b) one coupon code which can be redeemed on domestic flight bookings on the MakeMyTrip website/ mobile application to avail a discount of INR 700 with a minimum booking amount of INR 5000 or more

The total discount value available to customers is INR 1800 on Hotel and INR 700 on Flight Booking.

Discount Code for Hotel: mktNK1ojwgxxxxxxx

Discount Code for flight: mktD17bwxxxxxxxx

Please note that these coupons are valid till October 31st, 2017. However, the booking date can be any time in the future.

--------

If anyone need these coupon, please drop me a Private Conversation.(y)

Guys anyone else have purchased anything during the Flipkart sale in May then please ping me. Need 4 more coupons.

Having clear trip cash back, treebo, shoppers stop and Urban clap coupons. Ping me for coupons.

Note: These coupons are valid only if you have a MasterCard.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock