Dil Bechara | Disney+ Hotstar | July 24

movie added now
I5B8cmB.jpg

With a run time of 1 hour, 41 minutes and 30 seconds, Sushant Singh Rajput's last film 'Dil Bechara' released on Disney+ Hotstar on Friday, and fans within no time got the film's IMDb rating to 9.9. With over 500 ratings, Mukesh Chhabra directorial stands at 9.9 on IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content.
Read Latest News, News Today, Breaking News, India News and Current News on Politics, Bollywood and Sports. - Republic World
Now Its IMDB Is 9.8 With Over 23k Votes. I Request You Guys Also To Go And Rate It 10 On IMDB

With a run time of 1 hour, 41 minutes and 30 seconds, Sushant Singh Rajput's last film 'Dil Bechara' released on Disney+ Hotstar on Friday, and fans within no time got the film's IMDb rating to 9.9. With over 500 ratings, Mukesh Chhabra directorial stands at 9.9 on IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content.
Read Latest News, News Today, Breaking News, India News and Current News on Politics, Bollywood and Sports. - Republic World
Never believed in ratings, I watched this movie and it doesn't matter if rating is 1 or 9

Loved both actors and so many scenes which brought tears.

Will miss SSR... 😥

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock