Discussion Digital rights of Hindi/Bollywood Movies

Not neccesary Total Dhamaal and Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga was also produced by Fox Star Studios but it didnt came on Amazon Prime Video
Ek ladki Ko dekha toh aisa movie Satellite Rights were with Sony
So anything can happen .

Mission Mangal
Satellite Rights are with Star
Digital rights might be with Amazon Prime Video
(Because Kalank was also produced by Fox Star Studios and it's digital rights were with Amazon Prime Video)
It was co produced by Dharma. Since 2016 all Dharma movies comes to Prime Video.

Do you know that YRF has actually made a South movie? Aaha Kalyanam (2014) is the Tamil remake of Band Baajaa Baaraat. Anushka's role is played not by any South actress but by none other than Vaani Kapoor who is the female lead in War.

Note: Vaani has not worked with any production house other than YRF. For that matter, Parineeti has worked mostly with YRF only. Only since 2018 (Namaste England, Kesari, Jabariya Jodi) are some of her movies going to Zee. Before then there are only Hasee Toh Phasee (Viacom).
Yes, saw that movie on Amazon Prime. Didn't knew YRF produced it.

Bro please also mention films which B4U Kadak shares with Zee like Mukkabaaz, Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan, Barielly Ki Barfi, Ghayal Once again etc
I cannot mention movies that are with FTA channels such as Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 1.

P.S. The critically-acclaimed tragic movie October directed by Shoojit Sircar has not been picked up by any TV network yet though the digital rights are with Amazon Prime. This is a perfect movie for &xplor HD.

I cannot mention movies that are with FTA channels such as Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 1.

P.S. The critically-acclaimed tragic movie October directed by Shoojit Sircar has not been picked up by any TV network yet though the digital rights are with Amazon Prime. This is a perfect movie for &xplor HD.
Waiting since last year no one owns TV and digital rights of Omerta. Even Newton hasn't aired on TV I guess.

Plus their exclusive deal with TVF for Liv has actually improved their aspects

Bala satellite rights to Star Digital: Netflix-Jio
Pati Patni aur Woh Satellite rights to Sony Digital: Amazon Prime video

Coolie No 1
Release Date - 1 May 2020
Digital - Amazon Prime Video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock