• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,613

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Gurugram Targeting paperless governance, chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Wednesday officially announced that the state would be implementing DigiLocker project in all government departments and agencies, under which documents and certificates will be issued and verified in the digital format.

Khattar, who was in the city to launch new services on the Saral portal, said, “DigiLocker will enable citizens to produce documents anytime in an electronic form, which will be accepted everywhere.”

DigiLocker to be implemented in govt departments

Very Nice... This App help me to register my Marriage Certificate...

Govt Officer required date of birth confirmation... In my hand no documents mentioned my DOB even 10 passing certificate

I have already installed this app in last year... Downloaded the 10th passing certificate from this App...

In coner mentioned my DOB... Thanks to DigiLocker

I am using this app since last year. I am getting my Driving Licence, LPG Subscription vouchet, PAN card and Aadhar Card under Issued documents Section.

My DigiLocker

QMqNipG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock