Discussion Demonetisation of old Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes

It was done to wipe out black money of opposition leaders and turn their party members black money to white one.
Have they done it ?
What about oparation Kamala, oparations by other parties and buying members? r they dealing in white money?

Even after Adani took over the management? Strange
Adani is a business man. NDTV is a business. If you change the editorial. NDTV becomes your typical pro-government channel which is pretty much all other news channel. It loses it's uniqueness. This is why I said Ravish Kumar leaving was stupid.

si7t1do.jpg

The only good that happened from demonetisation.

Adani is a business man. NDTV is a business. If you change the editorial. NDTV becomes your typical pro-government channel which is pretty much all other news channel. It loses it's uniqueness. This is why I said Ravish Kumar leaving was stupid.
They will correct their course in near future if not all of a sudden.NDTV at the moment is lagging its competitors on all fronts.It’s NGO fan base would have anyway left it after Adani takeover.So,unless NDTV models itself after India Today which gives freedom for both sides of view it would not gain viewership.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock