Delhivery Courier - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,297
Now-a-days speed of delivery courier is too fast at par or sometime better than e-kart or ATS(except 1day- 2day delivery):)
And they also delivery to almost all rural areas like india post.
Took 14 days for me to get a parcel from Assam to Mumbai

To be fair Assam was completely shut from 27th June until July 20th including the logistic services.

Assam to Mumbai has a distance of almost 3000 kms i.e 53 hrs of non-stop road travel.There are also lockdown protocol in many states,Floods in Bihar and Assam.Considering the Above situations.14 days is a good amount of time.Couriers have vastly affected due to lockdown restrictions.So we can't on time deliveries like before lockdown.

SoftBank-backed logistics unicorn Delhivery Pvt. Ltd is planning an initial public offering (IPO) in 12-18 months, a top executive said, joining a list of Indian startups looking to raise money and pave exits for their investors. The Gurugram-based company is waiting for upcoming rules on foreign listing but would prefer to list in India, chief business officer Sandeep Barasia said.

Delhivery plans an IPO launch over next 12-18 months

They have 100% record of not being able to locate my house. Every single time. I hope it this deal doesnt impact Fedex operations negatively

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock