• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 995

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The homepage of the website shows the picture of a beef dish with 'Beef Fry' written under it. Under the image, a beef recipe is posted in blue font against a black background. Even the navigation bar has been edited, replacing the word BJP with 'beef'.

kM1G1SQ.jpg

sS0dlfb.jpg

The website, however, showed down after the fiasco.

aFp0yVP.jpg

As Modi 2.0 takes oath, Delhi BJP website hacked with beef recipe post

Last edited:
@Dipjyoti Roy Imagine what would happen if recipes of pork was uploaded on a Saudi Arabian govt site (no offence to Muslims here) I can bet 100% that they would find that person wherever he is and chop him into pieces.

Now i know this ain't no govt site but still they're intentionally trying to hurt hindu sentiments. I don't have a problem with anyone consuming beef but why try to hurt those who consider Cow holy? This just won't go down well with majority of the country. If you don't like BJP then oppose them in an ethical way by protesting and informing people why they feel that way.

Last edited:
@Dipjyoti Roy Imagine what would happen if recipes of pork was uploaded on a Saudi Arabian govt site (no offence to Muslims here) I can bet 100% that they would find that person wherever he is and chop him into pieces.

Now i know this ain't no govt site but still they're intentionally trying to hurt hindu sentiments. I don't have a problem with anyone consuming beef but why try to hurt those who consider Cow holy? This just won't go down well with majority of the country. If you don't like BJP then oppose them in an ethical way by protesting and informing people why they feel that way.
How you're sure that the guy hacked is Muslim ?? Its from their party may a Hindi also .. don't say anything :ok2:

How you're sure that the guy hacked is Muslim ?? Its from their party may a Hindi also .. don't say anything :ok2:
I didn't say that the person who did that was a Muslim. I just said that religious sentiments cannot be hurt in this manner elsewhere. 😀 Saudi Arabia was just an example because that's how seriously they're with their religion. I knew my post would be controversial but i want to give the best examples possible that i know of. Sorry if you're hurt in anyway. I'm saying it again. I have nothing against Muslims and what i gave was just an example.

I am sure it's hacked by Pak as they are suffering from Modi-phobia and depression over their poor Govt policy from independence resulting them asking money like a beggar all over the word, basically whole Pak Economy is running on Saudi+Chinese+US+Loan money :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock