D-link Launches New Ultra 11AC DIR890L/R AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router with 6Antenna

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
D-link Launches New Ultra 11AC DIR890L/R AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router with 6 Antenna , Gigabit Lan Port and Dual USB 3.0 2.0 Share Port

→ Dlink Launches Ultra High Speed 11AC Wifi Router,ideal for 4KHD Streaming & Gaming.

Dual Core 1GHz Router is with 6 Antenaa ,triband of speed upto 3200Mbps – (AC3200) 600Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300Mbps (5Ghz) + 1300Mbps (5Ghz).

To connect Smartphones, laptops, tablets, phones, Smart TVs, game consoles and more – all at the same time , why DLink invented the new AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router. With Tri-Band Technology and speeds up to 3.2GGbps, it delivers the necessary ultra-performance to power even the most demanding connected homes, making it the best wireless home router for gaming.

Key Features :
Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance
AC3200 speed for a ridiculously fast home network.

Advanced AC SmartBeam
Tracks your connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range.

Tri Band Wi-Fi
Two 5GHz and one 2.4GHz for maximum possible speed for each device.

Smarter Bandwiidth
Distributes traffic using band steering technology for optimal Wi-Fi performance.

Remote Access & Management
Manage your network from your smartphone or tablet.
1GHz Dual Core Processor
PRICE – USD $299 – INDIA – 24990INR
Faster network speed for a more powerful router.

Tri Band Wi-Fi
The AC3200 ULTRA Wi-Fi Router is like three wireless routers in one. It has a 2.4GHz wireless band offering speeds up to 600Mbps and two separate 5GHz wireless bands delivering speeds up to 1,300Mbps that all operate at the same time. That means more lag free online gaming, 4k media streaming,and Facetime on more devices throughout your home.

Smart ConnectNot all Wi-Fi bands are the same, but you don’t need to worry about that. With Smart Connect Technology, the ULTRA Wi-Fi Router chooses from the three Wi-Fi bands and automatically connects each device on your network to the best, clearest band available for the best connection every time.

Smart Beam FormingImproves coverage by directing bandwidth to your devices as you move around your home.

You can stream HD video, surf the web, skype your friends and play online games from wherever you are so you’ll always get the best experience.

Controlling Your Network Just Got EasierControlling your network by enabling parental controls, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity and creating Wi-Fi guest networks is easier than ever with our new interface. Click here to go to the NEW GUI BLOG

Read More:-

D-link Launches New Ultra 11AC DIR890L/R AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router with 6 Antenna , Gigabit Lan Port and Dual USB 3.0 2.0 Share Port | Top Stories

i'm a huge fan of D-link products and this baby is no exception!!! The futuristic design coupled with its top-notch Wi-Fi performance really seals the deal for me!!! i always enjoy how they are able to push the boundaries especially when it comes to the speed of their wi-fi routers. I'm definitely purchasing their AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router.

if i m not wrong it has already been launched during last week of december or may b in the first week of january. i think it is available in my area too.
though about the ingredients n features n specifications, i m also not sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock