Cyrus Mistry resigns from all Tata Group companies

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
In a major development, Cyrus Mistry on Monday announced his resignation from all listed Tata Group companies.
In a statement, Cyrus Mistry has said that he will take legal route against the Tatas.
"My efforts were aimed at reforming the system, which may well be the reason for my removal," Cyrus Mistry said adding, "Unknown to the world,I had confronted serious governance problems and ethical issues for a considerable period."
The conduct of those at the helm of affairs in the recent weeks has further unmasked the absence of ethical standards, he said
"By removing myself from general meetings, I reinforce my position that this is not a fight for position but for a secure reform," said Cyrus Mistry.
"Nothing cogent has been forthcoming from the Tata's on my ouster," he says in the statement.
"I am shifting this battle to a larger platform," he said adding, " events of the past 8 weeks have been about saving legacy."

Cyrus Mistry resigns from all Tata Group companies - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock